Give Back Nation, Inc. a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
Turnkey services for existing non-profit organizations and dedicated causes (as affiliates of Give Back Nation, Inc.)
Bylaw & Investment Policy Development, Investment Management Outsourcing, Grant Development and Board Development.
Staff Coaching & Training - Marketing - Planned Giving Tools
Assist in the customized development of:
- GB Pledge Programs -- Businesses, Boomers, Celebs, Athletes, Students, etc.
- Student Initiative Programs
- Charity Showcase Event Programs
- GB Membership Programs
- Financial Advisor Collaboration Programs
The Charitable Capital Planning Team
Connecting the non-profit community
with the financial services community
- Establishment and implementation of Charitable CapitalTM Giving Programs.
- Provide case design, illustrations, presentations and detailed proposals for the various Charitable CapitalTM planning tools.
- Custom Designed marketing and educational materials.
- Full color booklets, tri-fold brochures, articles, letters, flyers, envelope stuffers and PowerPoint presentations.
- Training schools and webinars conducted across the country on a regularly scheduled basis as well as custom designed workshops.
Administrative Services Overview (Services vary by Program type)
Ongoing support from administration experts will help you keep your programs on track. Self-dealing, step transactions, and miscalculations are just a few of the common oversights that can cause problems.
Federal and state charitable tax returns are prepared for signature with plenty of time for review, questions, completion of donor tax returns, and timely filing with the IRS.
Correctly applying the four tier accounting rules are critical. Our administration system tracks and inputs each transaction into all of the appropriate tiers required for proper accounting. On-going four-tier reports are made available through online accounts and Annual Reports.
Annual reporting provides a clear and concise performance summary for the year and graphically compares current year valuations to previous year valuations. It also includes an itemized valuation report and a four tier accounting report showing income and expenses for the year.
Planning Program Portfolio Overview - Turnkey
All synchronized under the Charitable Capital Planning Program — the third form of financial capital
Each Program includes an assortment of coaching, training, marketing materials, case design and